-=PCTechTalk=- Organizational Suppliment

  • From: "Don WIlcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:48:17 -0400

My apologies.  I seldom look at the subject line because too often they are
not accurate.  Instead I read a bit of the message body to determine if it
is a topic I want to read and possibly reply to.

In this case, the message body content was fear of dual booting.  Had it
been about organizing hard drives, I probably would not have replied to it
because I probably would not have read it all.

Since Rose's Completely Simplified Organizational Method is not a topic I am
particularly interested in I will filter that topic to avoid responding to
it again.

Don