[pchelpers] Re: This is the pchelpers group.... unnecessary remark!

  • From: "Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:38:56 -0000

Got it one Pen. The best way to keep anything going, is to comment after it
has died.  BTW, notwithstanding is one word, not hyphenated  *S*

Now then, does anyone have any personal experience with canon i560 printer
or HP PhotoSmart 7260 Printer.  Does HP still put the print heads in the ink
tanks and are the still refillable. And is HP still as greedy using ink as
they used to be.

Billy