[pchelpers] This is the pchelpers group.... unnecessary remark!

  • From: "tnpudding" <tnpuddin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:48:38 -0500

Well how silly of you to say this. I'm surprised "this" got posted! Very
snide to say the least and unnecessary. Man talk about after the fact!

Pen
 I am amazed that 'BOTH'  group moderators let off topic stuff go so long
 .......... Good intentions not-withstanding........ Do you supose they were
 counting time for their posts?  Maybe even an RV or two?

 J.