[pchelpers] Stopzilla

  • From: Ar19102@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:33:07 EST

Does anyone use or know anything about the anti-spyware  program from
Mozilla, called Stopzilla?  I was not sure if was causing any  slowness or not
(as in is that program conflicting with this  program).    I do still use AOL
software but only sometimes. I  all do mail at webmail.aol.com

And I'd like to know of any conflicts or bad experience with  AVG anti
virus free software.

Also are there any other free antivirus programs besides  McAfee which
comes with AOL but for some reson I never did trust  it.

I do admist AOL is a problem depending of what version one may  use, and
the newer versions have a process called aolsoftware.exe which I close  down
if it is showing in task manager and the same goes for  aolload.

To free up even more space that i've already done I can be  sure to get all
of the application date folders for AOL that are not in   use.

It is the archieves and the applets that get me thinking I'd  love to know
what goes on with them and where do they come from and where do  they go to.
 archives from my hard drive from ME got onto my new  XP(?)   how amazing.

Arlene