[pchelpers] Re: Stopzilla

  • From: Ar19102@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:45:31 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2010 8:07:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

On  15/11/2010 12:33 p.m., Ar19102@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone use or know  anything about the anti-spyware  program from
> Mozilla, called  Stopzilla?  I was not sure if was causing any  slowness
or  not
> (as in is that program conflicting with this  program).   I do still use
AOL
> software but only sometimes. I  all do  mail at webmail.aol.com
>
> And I'd like to know of any conflicts  or bad experience with  AVG anti
> virus free  software.
>
> Also are there any other free antivirus programs  besides  McAfee which
> comes with AOL but for some reson I never  did trust  it.
What about bitdefender 10? It's free and quite  effective for a while
(after which it stops working when its subscription  runs out).
> I do admit AOL is a problem depending of what version one  may  use, and
> the newer versions have a process called  aolsoftware.exe which I close
down
> if it is showing in task  manager and the same goes for  aolload.
>
> To free up even  more space that I've already done I can be  sure to get
all
> of  the application date folders for AOL that are not in    use.
>
> It is the archives and the applets that get me thinking  I'd  love to know
> what goes on with them and where do they come  from and where do  they go
to.
>   archives from my hard  drive from ME got onto my new  XP(?)   how
amazing.

> Arlene
PS: How much of your  hard drive is free space? (Check in "My Computer).

I'm in trouble. 0.97 MB free and I am still play Adobe  Flah/Farmville.  I
have moved some programs to the external e drive and i  do not know how
Windows handles that.  Ican open up a program from the e  drive but try not to
do that.  then it would help just a little to know if  the all
users/application data whould be copied also th my e drive.  or  could it hurt
if is

oh... sorry...