[ourplace] To Kathleen

  • From: "Vickie" <rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Our Place List" <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:35:32 -0700

Hi. Here is just a reminder. Use your notes feature on your phone, for
dictating things like the phone number to the physical therapist. Yes, they
gave you the information in print, on a piece of paper, and couldn’t email to
you. But you could have opened up your notes section on the home screen of
your phone and asked her to dictate the phone number and other address, or
whatever other information she had about the physical therapists on your phone.
That’s how I get information I need to use at a later date. People are
usually glad to put it on your phone for you. That’s one feature seems that
all people know how to use. So they feel comfortable, and you have the
information. So, remember to do that from now on.
Vickie

May God bless you now, and evermore!