Re: Oracle 13

  • From: Norman Dunbar <oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patrice.boivin@xxxxxxxxx, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:59:41 +0000

On 05/11/14 17:06, Patrice sur GMail wrote:
I am wondering whether Oracle will skip 13 the way some apartment
buildings and hotels refuse to have a 13th floor...

Maybe it's just me, but all those superstitious hotels etc that "don't" have a 13th floor do actually have one, they just number if differently. Go outside and count - 13 is definitely there, usually between 12 and 14! ;-)

They might call it 12a or 14, but they are fooling nobody. Except the other superstitious people who, for some reason, think that a number has bad effects. Sigh!

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar