Re: Fluff: Larry Ellison in Iron Man 2

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: don@xxxxxxxxx, jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 19:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder how much extra stretch they would need to put into the suit for Larry
to fit into it... OK, something I really, really don't want to see... :)

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."