Re: Fluff: Larry Ellison in Iron Man 2

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:36:55 +1000

Crisler, Jon wrote,on my timestamp of 11/05/2010 1:04 AM:
I saw Iron Man 2 over the weekend, and was surprised to see Larry Ellison in a brief shot in the movie- he was identified as “Hey, its Larry Ellison, the Oracle of Oracle” at a defense industry trade show. That said, I cannot figure out why he was there other than a shameless plug / product placement effort. Larry King from CNN also got the same treatment…perhaps it was a “famous Larry’s” bit…..

I dunno, but I and 3 kids are watching IM2 on IMAX for free, courtesy of Larry, so I couldn't care less if he shows up once or often! :)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto