RE: Fluff: Larry Ellison in Iron Man 2

  • From: "Ric Van Dyke" <ric.van.dyke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:54:44 -0500

And did you notice the Red ORACLE on the outside of the place where the
final fight took place?  It was an oblique shot, so it wasn't easy to
see, but I'm sure that was O-R-A-C-L-E on the out side of that dome
where the forces of good and evil had their brawl.

Ric Van Dyke

Hotsos Enterprises

Hotsos Symposium

March 6 - 10, 2011

You have to be there, yea I'm talking to you.