Re: Fluff: Larry Ellison in Iron Man 2

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:27:37 -0400

I have not seen the movie. That sounds like paid advertising. Just like when
you see everyone using a macintosh, or everyone using a cisco phone, etc...
remember the action movie from the 1990s where "every restaurant is taco
bell" or something like that(might have been a different fast food place).

This is paid product placement.