Re: Fluff: Larry Ellison in Iron Man 2

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:39:09 -0300

Come on! if you had the kind of money and power Larry has and they were
making a movie about your favourite childhood hero, wouldn't you like to get
a chance to be in the movie?

It would be too late for me, since they had already shot the movies I like
before I was born... but still... if they did (yet) another remake of
Dracula... and I'd be all over it.

I think it was one or two Oracle Magazines ago that the back cover had a
TOAD ad, 'Toad the Next Generation', and there were toads with Star Trek
uniforms... perhaps marketing research shows that DBAs (those of us who like
to read Oracle Magazine at least) are a bunch of geeks... but if they'd done
their homework, they wouldn't have put the toads in the Original Series
uniforms or would have used the right colours at least...

Then again, how many of us would utterly love MOS if the crappy flash
interface resembled a ST: TNG console? I'd even get myself a touchscreen
just to use it on MOS...

If the interface was AJAX we could at least get a greasemonkey script to
skin it over :-P

Alan.-