Re: CSS daemon

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx, kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:02:10 -0800 (PST)

Alex

  You are right and as analyst sent one Metalink Doc. I sent him all the list
of Doc that are checked and verified. I had sent the complete logs as well as
all option that are tried and discussed on the list. I think they are still
digesting but I am trying to escalate the issue so that I can bring back my QA
to old server.
  Sanjay

Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Come on Kevin! Give them some time - they will first request all kind
of useless logs that are not even updated, RDA and end up with a
suggestion to reinstall it or similar "hardcore" advice. ;-) Unless
you really get lucky with an analyst you get.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group
Sr. Oracle DBA

http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex/
http://blog.oracloid.com

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone
bill. Sign up now.