RE: CSS daemon

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:03:39 -0800 (PST)

Kevin

  I even offered the Remote connection so that they can see the issue but no
reply. Let's wait for some more time else I will call the support number.

Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got a free pint at UKOUG for anyone that can
prove Alex wouldn't be able to diagnose this CRS
problem in about eleventeen seconds! I'm serious!

I have seen so many TARs in Metalink where the analyst
notes "I can't reproduce here, can't find a 4 node Linux
cluster". As if every problem needs to be reproduced. As
if every problem is reproducible.