Re: adpatch

  • From: "Veera Phaneendra Aila" <veeraphaneendra@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 01:54:20 -0500

This feature matrix is used to check any mismatch between the AD code
file system and AD database objects.When both versions not matched
(appltop files and db objects versions) then the particular feature get
disabled, by default the features will be in enable mode.  These
features were depends on AD minipacks (details at meta link :
Note:210326.1) Flags ledger--------------1 Flag :  Feature enabled at
APPL_TOP2 Flag :  Require enabling on file system3 Flag :  Enabling file
exists4 Flag :  Depends on any db objects5 Flag : Value of the sixth flag
is revelent6 Flag : Enabled in DB. -V