Re: adpatch

  • From: "Veera Phaneendra Aila" <veeraphaneendra@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:02:41 -0500

This has to be supposed to be fixed in AD.H, apply latest AD minipack.
or
Resolved by adding the following to defaults.txt file:
## Start of Defaults Record
%%START_OF_TOKEN%%
ACTION_TURNED_OFF
%%END_OF_TOKEN%%
%%START_OF_VALUE%%
Yes
%%END_OF_VALUE%%
## End of Defaults Record
--Atul & Jurijs  and all others I appriciate your participation in this
group.  Thanks.  -V