Re: adpatch

  • From: Atul Kumar <atul_iiit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 00:39:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Veera, Juris and other members who are responding to users query.

   I have recently seen some good Q/A thanks for interesting questions and more
interesting answers.

  Atul Kumar
  Oracle Apps DBA

Veera Phaneendra Aila <veeraphaneendra@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    This feature matrix is used to check any mismatch between the AD code file
system and AD database objects.
  When both versions not matched (appltop files and db objects versions) then
the particular feature get disabled, by default the features will be in enable
mode.  These features were depends on AD minipacks (details at meta link :
Note:210326.1)

  Flags ledger
  1 Flag :  Feature enabled at APPL_TOP
  2 Flag :  Require enabling on file system
  3 Flag :  Enabling file exists
  4 Flag :  Depends on any db objects
  5 Flag : Value of the sixth flag is revelent
  6 Flag : Enabled in DB.

  -V