adpatch

  • From: "Kishore Adikar" <kishore.adikar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:34:01 +0530

When we run adpatch we get the below information, what are that Flags?
What are these features

CHECKFILE, CONCURRENT_SESSIONS, PATCH_TIMING, SCHEMA_SWAP

The status of various features in this run of AutoPatch is:

                                           <-Feature version in->

Feature                          Active?   APPLTOP    Data model
Flags

------------------------------   -------   --------   -----------
-----------

CHECKFILE                        Yes       1          1             Y N
N Y N Y

PREREQ                           Yes       6          6             Y N
N Y N Y

CONCURRENT_SESSIONS              No        2          2             Y Y
N Y Y N

PATCH_TIMING                     Yes       2          2             Y N
N Y N Y

PATCH_HIST_IN_DB                 Yes       6          6             Y N
N Y N Y

SCHEMA_SWAP                      Yes       1          1             Y N
N Y Y Y

Regards,

Kishore