Re: adpatch

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:08:22 +0300

Navdeep,

Just to double check:
have you tried to run the command in that format
adpatch flags=hidepw defaultsfile=<file> logfile=$line.log
patchtop=<dir> driver=u$line.drv interactive=no workers=15
options=prereq,nocompiledb,nodatabaseportion

Do not use "restart=yes" option at the time you change anything in
initial call. You suppose to use the exactly the same cmd string at
the time you restart adpatch session.

Please note that options format. You suppose to use comma without any
spaces between parameters.

Jurijs