RE: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:14:09 +0000

you can eiterh copy the custom.pll from your proudciotn env. or you can run the
following command to regenert it (have you tried it)

fix:Regenerate the custom.pll using the f60gen syntaxf60gen module=custom.pll
userid=APPS/APPS output_file=$AU_TOP/resource/custom.plx module_type=library
batch=no compile_all=special

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:51:06 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fadi Thanks I have seen this note but then there is no solution given in the
Doc  Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 5:32:42 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

also please chek note 146038.1

Cannot Log into Oracle Applictions after the Custom.pll has been Changed

Doc ID:
Note:146038.1

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The issue is with all the forms not a single form
 Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 4:53:28 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

plz try to recopy the form from the producation instance and recomple it agian
/ first plz rename the current fmx

fadi

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.I am facing an error after refresh of the
the Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC) instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in
this regard would be really helpful.When i try to open any form :FRM-40735 :
ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508 I have tried with :1.
Autoconfig2. CMclean3. FND_NODES 4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin5.
Verifying CUSTOM.pllThanks,Naveen

Search.Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Express yourself instantly with
MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger