RE: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: "Fernandes, Aldrin" <afernand@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:59:33 -0700

There's one step missing in this 3.a LIST COMPILING THE CUSTOM.PLL and
then the FORMS.

1. Autoconfig
2. CMclean
3. FND_NODES
4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin
5. Verifying CUSTOM.pll

Aldrin

________________________________

        Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:03:26 +0530
        From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
        To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Can you please tell me which one should i check?

        Regards,
        N P

                Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530
                From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
                To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                The issue is with all the forms not a single form

                Regards,
                N P

                        Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530
                        From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
                        Subject: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue
                        To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                        Hi,

                        Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.

                        I am facing an error after refresh of the the
Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC) instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in
this regard would be really helpful.
                        When i try to open any form :

                        FRM-40735 : ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled
exception ORA-06508

                        I have tried with :
                        1. Autoconfig
                        2. CMclean
                        3. FND_NODES
                        4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin
                        5. Verifying CUSTOM.pll

                        Thanks,
                        Naveen

________________________________

                        Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find
them fast with Yahoo! Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/category.php?category=shopping>

                Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN
Messenger <http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

________________________________

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http:/www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

________________________________

        Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/category.php?category=shopping>

________________________________

        Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/category.php?category=shopping>

<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62
sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>

This email contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and
its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only
for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in
error please delete it immediately.