RE: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:55:41 +0000

you may want to check the clone logs to see if it finish successfuly , alos if
you connect using
http://host.domina:port/dev60cgi/f60cgi
do you recive the same error.
fadi

From: kathy.robb@xxxxxxxxx: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: RE: Oracle Apps
Cloning IssueDate: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:53:06 -0700

Something has gone wrong in your clone, maybe some of the files didn’t get
copied correctly or something – I would start from scratch if I were you.

If not – FND_CONC_CLONE.SETUP_CLEAN, then adconfig on each node should fix
fnd_nodes, but I don’t think that is related to your forms error.

From: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Naveen PatilSent:
Friday, January 04, 2008 8:45 AMTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

I did try ....no use ....

one more thing is i can see in FND_NODES where the data shows 2 rows one
authentication and the other web node & i cant see the DB node ....where in my
apps instance is 2 node...db & apps

Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 9:11:36 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

plz rerun the prel adcfgclone.pl for the appstire again.

fadi

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:03:26 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you please tell me which one should i check?
Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: "joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4,
2008 8:52:12 PMSubject: Re: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

Can you check your environment variables ?

----- Original Message ----From: Naveen Patil <naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 9:21:06 AMSubject: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

Hi Fadi Thanks I have seen this note but then there is no solution given in the
Doc
Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 5:32:42 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

also please chek note 146038.1

Cannot Log into Oracle Applictions after the Custom.pll has been Changed

Doc ID:

Note:146038.1

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The issue is with all the forms not a single form

Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 4:53:28 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

plz try to recopy the form from the producation instance and recomple it agian
/ first plz rename the current fmx

fadi

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.I am facing an error after refresh of the
the Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC) instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in
this regard would be really helpful.When i try to open any form :FRM-40735 :
ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508 I have tried with :1.
Autoconfig2. CMclean3. FND_NODES 4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin5.
Verifying CUSTOM.pllThanks,Naveen