Re: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: Naveen Patil <naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:13:42 +0530 (IST)

Thanks everyone....we took the latest copy from prod and refreshed the dev
instance again...and all is fine now.

Thanks :)

Regards,
N P

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530
From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The issue is with all the forms not a single form

Regards,
N P

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530
From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.

I am facing an error after refresh of the the Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC)
instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in this regard would be really helpful.
When i try to open any form :

FRM-40735 : ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

I have tried with :
1. Autoconfig
2. CMclean
3. FND_NODES