RE: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:01:23 +0000

can you please check if you have invalide objects at the database and if any
can you please recomplie them
fadi

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The issue is with all the forms not a single form
 Regards,N P

----- Original Message ----From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, January 4, 2008 4:53:28 PMSubject: RE:
Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

plz try to recopy the form from the producation instance and recomple it agian
/ first plz rename the current fmx

fadi

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Oracle Apps Cloning IssueTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.I am facing an error after refresh of the
the Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC) instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in
this regard would be really helpful.When i try to open any form :FRM-40735 :
ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508 I have tried with :1.
Autoconfig2. CMclean3. FND_NODES 4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin5.
Verifying CUSTOM.pllThanks,Naveen

Search.Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger