RE: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue

  • From: "kathy.robb" <kathy.robb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:53:06 -0700

Something has gone wrong in your clone, maybe some of the files didn't get
copied correctly or something - I would start from scratch if I were you.

If not - FND_CONC_CLONE.SETUP_CLEAN, then adconfig on each node should fix
fnd_nodes, but I don't think that is related to your forms error.

  _____

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:03:26 +0530
From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you please tell me which one should i check?

Regards,
N P

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:06:02 +0530
From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The issue is with all the forms not a single form

Regards,
N P

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:39:01 +0530
From: naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle Apps Cloning Issue
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry to intrude your mail-boxes.

I am facing an error after refresh of the the Ebusiness Suite  -> prod(RAC)
instance to Dev(non RAC). Any pointers in this regard would be really
helpful.
When i try to open any form :

FRM-40735 : ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

I have tried with :
1. Autoconfig
2. CMclean
3. FND_NODES
4. Compiling all the forms with adadmin
5. Verifying CUSTOM.pll

Thanks,
Naveen

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca
tegory.php?category=shopping>

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN
<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>  Messenger

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http:/www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN
<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>  Messenger

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca
tegory.php?category=shopping>

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca
tegory.php?category=shopping>

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN
<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>  Messenger

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  it now.