[optimal] Re: Spectralis

  • From: Raymond Mok <raywmok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:14:09 -0400

Our office have just installed the Spectralis. I'd noticed the high pitched
noise but didn't bothered much. However one of the tech said as soon as we
click the "yellow" icon, the high pitched sound gave her spitting headache. I
agree the high pitched sound is in the safety zone but does bothered some
people.

Ray Mok CRA, COMT
Ophthalmic Photographer
DHMC-Ophthalmology