[optimal] Re: Spectralis

  • From: Ray Gardner <raygardner99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:21:25 -0500

No I've got four and about to have six in my office. The Spectralis has a sound
like that of a hearing aid whining  but causes no hearing problems. Its just
annoying at first then after a while you seem not to notice it any more. The
HRA was much loader and gave off a lot of heat. Thing of the Spectralis as the
Ferrari of cameras it has a strange sound but runs and does like no other
camera can. If you need any help you can call me. (806) 676-9793

Sent from my iPhone