[optimal] Re: Optos

  • From: Jim Perry <jimperry275@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:13:30 -0400

Thank You, The input from everyone is very helpful and much appreciated. I
understand,like with every device we use they will all have their pluses
and minuses.I would not consider it as the sole source of imaging,but
hopefully it will give us an opportunity capture different images that we
are currently unable to with a standard fundus camera.