[optimal] Re: Optos

  • From: "Carlton, Chris [VA]" <Chris.Carlton@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 11:11:03 -0700

You can remove the green to some extent while imaging. I usually turn green
down and the red up. I have tried removing the head rest. Will have to give
removing the cover a try. It is great with children.

One of the big problems I have is the poor view compared to other devises while
imaging. I can not tell if the something is missed like I can with a Fundus
camera or HRA. It is not uncommon for us to have the acute phase indicated
wrong. Dense floaters are an issue if you can not get them off the fovea.

________________________________
From: Jim Perry <jimperry275@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jimperry275@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:08:03 -0400
To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Optos

Our retinal practice is planning to purchase the Optos 200tx.We will demo it
for a month,with plans to add it as a second imaging device.We also have a
Topcon 50dx and 50 ix, which will be moved to our seldom used sattelite
office.I'd like to know what others experience and opinions are of the 200tx.
Thanks!

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues