[optacon-l] Re: What the Optacon can do!

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:39:15 -0700

Pegggy,

I usually use the regular lens although I have a CRT lens; I have an LCD
display on both the laptop and desktop. I sent a note to this list a few
months ago in which I described rebuilding my laptop's Windows system from
the ground up, and having to install numerous drivers to get the video,
audio and other components of the machine to function. For all this, I was
able to use the regular optacon lens; needless to say, it took hours, but it
worked in the end.

Mary