[optacon-l] Re: another use for the optacon

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:24:15 -0400

I've been able to read hand printing, too.  But, the thing I've noticed is,
most of the time, someone will start out printing very clearly.  Then, as
the note goes on, the printing gets harder to read.  I don't now if they
just start writing faster and don't continue to try to make it clear, or if
their hand gets tired and that's why.  But, the end of the letter is often
harder for me to read than the beginning.

Cindy