Re: The Up-side-down Camera

  • From: "Harry Bassler" <HBassler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:08:04 -0400

Catherine,
I used to get annoyed when my wife & kids said they could not read the
captions or labels on the back of my stereo because there was no room back
there for their heads & it was too dark.
Well, my Optacon lens was much smaller than their heads & had its own light
& read the labels nicely, except they were upside down.
No problem, I simply twisted the plug on the camera connection & it turned
the image right side up!
Thanks for reminding me of that great feature.
Harry Bassler