Re: Optacon calculator lens

  • From: Winifred Downing <wmdowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:57:26 -0700

The typewriter attachment that I use was prepared for a model of the
Smith-Corona typewriter which had riveted on it a place for the at tachment
to  connect with the camera unit.  It is more than just a lense, and
niether the camera attachment nor the typewriter can b bought now.  I just
hope I'll outlast them.