Re: Optacon calculator lens

  • From: "eggmann" <eggmann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:26:17 -0500

The following is half truth only; if you happen to have the IBM model D
which has a moving carriage, the lense snaps on directly with no
modifications, assuming lens and model match.

It's more than the lense.  If you don't have the modified cover and mounting
bracket for the typewriter the lense is for, you won't get anywhere.

Nick

On Thu, 18 May 2006 10:48:28 -0400, mickey wrote:

 Hi. I keep hearing about a lens which would help me  fill out forms on the
 typewriter. That would be so useful, if someone has one that isn't being
 used.

 Contact me offlist--e-mail following.

 Mickey Prahin
 micka@xxxxxxxxxx