RE: Optacon calculator lens

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:51:43 -0600

I believe that I have one for an IBM celectric, is that how that's
written I can't remember, that I haven't used for years.
It is still in the box I believe safely stored in the basement.
If this is the one you need contact me and we can work something out.

J. R.

P.S. I know for a fact that I don't have the typewriter any longer.
<grin>
When I went paperless I did  it with vengeance. <smile>

J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp I/T Telecom Network Support
Phone: (801) 220-4784
Email: jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx