I have the Optacon 2 serial interface document

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:03:48 -0700

Hi list,

Somebody asked for this, and Catherine sent it this evening. Somebody asked
for it today, so please send me another message with your e-mail address and
I'll get it out to you.

I doubt if anyone would need it, but I have the contents of the diskette
that had the software on it with the user documentation for the old DOS
program that allowed the optacon 2 to interface with a DOS PC. It required a
special mouse and a mouse pad. As far as I know, there was no Windows
software that worked with the optacon 2.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss