RE: How would this work? was a wish list

  • From: "Dave Godfrey" <dave.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:02:02 +0100

The idea came out of thinking about portability and not having to use both
hands tied up in reading. It would be similar in concept to using a computer
mouse, with a camera at the tip and the array under the finger pad, so you
would track and read with the same hand, freeing up the other one, or using
it to hold the item to be scanned [ i.e. a can ]
But yes, I can see how it would be a problem to get into tight places.

Best regards

Dave