Re: How would this work? was a wish list

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:49:47 -0700

My thinking is that the array on a one-handed Optacon would have to be
awfully small in order to fit on the top of a camera, and there would be
fewer pins to jut in and out on the finger.  I fear this wouldn't allow for
as large a display.  Yet, I certainly understand the desirability of
increased portability and decreased overall machine size.  No matter what
the drawbacks might be, however, the concept, in my view, is certainly worth
consideration.

Linda Gehres