RE: How would this work? was a wish list

  • From: "Sherman, Becky" <RebSherman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:51:42 -0700

It seems to me that it wouldn't need to be any bigger than the camera.
The rollers and camera could be on the bottom, of course, and the array
could sit right on top so that as you rolled the camera across, your
index finger--or whichever one you use--could be in the array.  How does
that soulnd?=20