[opendtv] Re: USDTV demos at NAB

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:13:54 -0400

Doug,

You lost me completely.  You mean we've been wasting all that money on power
bills for our UHF 23?

WLNS Channel 6 here in Lansing runs at 100 kW ERP and covers an area of
31,907 sq. km.  We, WKAR Channel 23, run at 1,230 kW ERP and cover an area
of 16,624 sq. km.

Where does UHF dipole gain come in?

John