[opendtv] Re: Spectrum Use for Broadcasting

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:25:18 -0500

At 11:55 AM -0800 2/27/08, John Willkie wrote:
"I" still don't get it?
I didn't rank DVDs above HDTV broadcasts?  I think you misread something
there -- note "I watch analog tv, I watch DVDs, and I watch HDTV broadcasts.
I rank them in that order."

The ONLY way for you to be correct on that point is if I rate analog higher
in quality than dvds or HDTV, which -- to be clear -- I do not.

Methinks a correction is in order, or a comprehension test.  Or both.

John Willkie

I think we have identified the problem.

You listed them in order, but your preference, apparently is the reverse order.

As I was writing about DVD quality, whether you are right or left endian does not matter as DVD was in the middle.

;-)