[opendtv] Re: Rising to the occasion ...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:55:02 -0800

I am not clear as to that, but I'm not comfortable answering anything
categorical until I run all the transport streams through three or four
tools, and one of those requires two computers and two DVB-ASI cards.

John Willkie

Sorry for the confusion earlier, but I think we are all clear that there are

VERY FEW 704x480i 16:9 native program streams out there, but there are
literally thousands of 4:3 aspect ratio streams with letterboxed 16:9
within.  We broadcast three ourselves.

John