[opendtv] Re: Rising to the occasion ...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:03:19 -0800

Which doesn't help John at all, since the video in question is I, not p, and
I pay attention to CEA marketing gimmicks not at all.

Also, I'm wondering if John is the only person having problems accessing my
site?

I get real good site statistics (three visits as of earlier today, one from
New Brunswick, NJ, which I take to mean a Triveni Digital employee working
at home, due to the ISP), but they aren't updated very often during the day.

John Willkie