[opendtv] Re: Rising to the occasion ...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:17:51 -0800

I'll work on making a link available, but I would disagree that there is
"nothing" ambiguous about the information about the samples.

I've done my own graphical representation of screen aspect ratio and display
aspect ratio, unfortunately, I've had to freeze the analyzer code until I
have something close to a final build of my generator (same code base.)

John