[ola] Re: Moving on...

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:39:02 -0500

Lisa,
In what ways are you incorporating OWL then? Just trying to imagine it.

JoAnna,
I would keep the written part of the exam very open ended so that you can
see how the students can communicate through writing.

And about the give and take. I think before OWL students could tell me a
lot ABOUT Spanish and grammar etc. But, now they can talk to me about
themselves and life IN Spanish. I don't think what I'm giving up is
anything important compared to what I've gained.

Everyone,
I love our conversations here! Thank you for all of the idea and questions
to get me thinking.

-Ashley

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.