[ola] Re: Movies: Sin nombre & Which Way Home

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:29:11 +0000

Here you go...
Nostalgia de la luz http://prezi.com/z_xj6bgdkhiq/nostalgia-de-la-luz/
Machuca http://prezi.com/aofdi7hamzcg/machuca/
Samsara http://prezi.com/ak86uvbdgtpw/untitled-prezi/
I should note that both Samsara and Machuca contain scenes that are
inappropriate for most student audiences, but since the students are accustomed
to seeing clips and not necessarily the entire film, it makes it easy to edit
them out.
Also, I have a special request: if you end up using these prezis in class,
could you write me a quick e-mail telling me how things went and if you felt
that if affected your students' learning? I'd love to insert such messages into
my National Board portfolio.

Dan