[ola] Re: Movies: Sin nombre & Which Way Home

  • From: P Cooke <pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 21:22:08 -0700

I generally show Bajo la misma luna to the 7th-graders and Which Way Home
to the 8th-graders (similar themes but the first is fictional and has a
happy ending while the latter is a shorter, fairly heavy documentary and is
quite an eye opener for the kids. I don't have any worksheets made up, but
there are lots of ideas in the book Making Thinking Visible (ch5).  When I
have time, I'll share some of the specifics if anyone's interested. (time =
summer!)

Happy Spring, everybody!!

Patti

อย่างจริงใจ