[obol] RFI Wrentit in Hood River Co.

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contopus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:09:26 -0800

That's a fairly major issue.  It means you can't use the database as a source
for, say, a regional ornithology without cross-checking the map for every
species that has an unusual record.  Ugh.  Needs to be fixed.

Of course, anyone who uses the database can simply ignore any individual list
or report, but that limits the utility of the system.
.
.
Alan Contreras
acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx