[obol] Re: RFI Wrentit in Hood River Co.

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: llsdirons@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:07:32 -0800

Thanks.  Wayne pointed this out to me, that the database itself is more
purified than the individual checklists, which at that level are simply the
birder's personal tracking system.  Since I don't use ebird to keep track of my
personal lists I tend to forget that it has this function.

It does create some minor confusion if anyone wants to go to the original
checklist for information, but that won't happen much unless someone is
trawling for a photo.
.
.
Alan Contreras