[ntnm] Re: Some interesting stats

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <delves465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:38:06 +0100

I could be wrong, but also is one of the reasons for falling numbers, because the younger generation are not into reading magazines. After all when you look at what is on offer, there isn't much for the younger person. There must be more magazines, out there covering a wider range of music, than is currently available, from TNAUK.

Petrina
-----Original Message----- From: Derek Hornby
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:43 AM
To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntnm] Re: Some interesting stats

I agree  £40 for the eText service  is a great value,
But only if the service is easy  to use like it used  to be.

At present  not all  of us  have any  access to the service,  even though
we used to.

The servcie must  support all users,  not just some users.
So it needs to support Guide,  and needs to support
a-technic newsreader format.

Derek